Ads Top

"My Daughter's Dragonite"


#PokemonGO: I let my 4 year old daughter play on my Pokemon account.Yesterday I was surprised to see a new female Dragonite named after my daughter (my daughter changes her favorite Pokemon names to her name).It has Dragon Tail and Outrage. :-) Also my Dratini candy was at 0.I had been holding 2 Dratini, male at 98 IV and female at 91 IV.Although I was going to evolve the 98 IV one, knowing my luck I would have ended up with another Steel Wing/Hyper Beam Dragonite.So I was really happy she went ahead and evolved this one.Thanks to this game ... my 4 year old girl knows the gender symbols for "male" and "female".I'm also glad that she has a new favorite Pokemon, a Level 20 Dragonite with Dragon Tail/Outrage, because she'll "feed" it stardust any chance she gets, instead of feeding other random Pokemon (like Rattata). via /r/pokemongo http://ift.tt/2oKhN3p
"My Daughter's Dragonite" "My Daughter's Dragonite" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 10:17 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.