Ads Top

"Niantic, Please Give Us Fighting Type Event, or Spoofers Win!"


#PokemonGO: In my opinion, Niantic did two very foolish things when rolling out Blissey.1) They made getting a good Machamp moveset very difficult. I'm on my 3rd Machamp, and I still have yet to get a Machamp with duel fighting type moves. Machop isn't that easy to come across in my region. 375 candies later, I'm becoming frustrated.2) This is the most egregious mistake in my opinion: They made Chancey, and Blissey common in Desert Biome, but stupidly rare everywhere else. I'm level 31, and been playing avidly since July. I have never ever seen a wild Chancey. This makes it very easy for spoofers to go to a place like Vegas and pick up Blisseys.There is one spoofer in my town who has over 20 accounts. Each one of these accounts has over 10 Blisseys that are ~3000cp. Slowly but surely, every gym in my city has become a level 10 filled with nothing but blisseys.At the very least, Niantic could give us a Fighting type event to help combat these Blisseys. via /r/pokemongo http://ift.tt/2pdVL8t
"Niantic, Please Give Us Fighting Type Event, or Spoofers Win!" "Niantic, Please Give Us Fighting Type Event, or Spoofers Win!" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 17:45 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.