Ads Top

"Pokemon Go caused me to rescue a kitty"


#PokemonGO: http://ift.tt/2oRwobE my buddy I made last night! She doesn't have a name yet so for now, she is just kitty.So I was driving home from visiting my Mom's house, and decided to turn into a park to look for pokemon. It was around midnight so I wasn't planning on staying more than 10 minutes. As I got out of my car I heard a cat meowing like crazy. In front of my car about 10 yards away I saw Kitty. I could tell by looking at her, that she hadn't eaten in a while.I felt bad because I didn't have any food or water for her, so I decided to try and bring her home with me. I sat next to my car trying to show her I was friendly but she kept her distance, but seemed very curious about me. After about 25 minutes of me sitting on asphalt, meowing at the cat like a crazy person it started to drizzle. Kitty didn't like the rain so she hid under my car. This was perfect because now she had to get close enough to me to where I could pet her. She finally let me pet her after 5 more minutes of me making cat noises.Eventually I could tell she felt comfortable with me so I picked her up and took her home! Once we got home I was able to give her some canned tuna and water. Didn't even take her a minute until she finished it! I happened to have a little pen I could put her in for the night. It is now the next morning and she seems a little cautious but seems happy to be able to eat and drink.Thanks to Pokemon Go I was able to help her out and possibly become her new owner! Thank you Pokemon Go! via /r/pokemongo http://ift.tt/2obXA6o
"Pokemon Go caused me to rescue a kitty" "Pokemon Go caused me to rescue a kitty" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 09:08 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.