Ads Top

"Pokémon Go is alive and well - Trip to awesome Cyndaquil nest with 6 other trainers"


#PokemonGO: Hello Trainers! I want to share a good adventure that I lived yesterday with another 6 trainers.We've just discovered a new nest in our city, despite being reported since last year on The Atlas we hadn't much information about because of it being in a place with difficult access and known for being unsafe.However, yesterday I've recruited some trainers in our local Facebook Page and surprisingly and fortunately I was able to reunite 6 more players to go to the Nest.The nest stays in the "Cerro El Volador, Medellín - Colombia". It ended up being a great adventure, it's a very big nest (I think it's the bigger in our city) with an awesome Spawn Rate. We've arrived at around 3pm, I was with 0 candies in about 2 hours I was with 159 candies!Our group has +2500 people and only 7 of us went to the adventure, I'm assume that if spoofing wasn't an option we would have gone with a way bigger group, but hey, I'm really happy and surprised to have found more players that still play this game as it's intended after playing almost alone in the past months.Here are some pictures of our adventure: http://ift.tt/2oVhgH8: Went with 6 other trainers to the biggest nest in our city and it was awesome.P.S.: English is not my native language, so sorry if I made a mistake, corrections are welcome :) via /r/TheSilphRoad http://ift.tt/2pjSdRq
"Pokémon Go is alive and well - Trip to awesome Cyndaquil nest with 6 other trainers" "Pokémon Go is alive and well - Trip to awesome Cyndaquil nest with 6 other trainers" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 23:28 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.