Ads Top

"Pokemon GO Plus Connectivity Issue since 0.57.4"


#PokemonGO: I'm using a Sony Xperia XZ, running Android Nougat. Obviously I'm using 0.61.0 (since they forced this update), but however this issue has been present for me since 0.57.4, and it's really putting me off the game.Ever since updating beyond 0.57.4, I've always have trouble connecting my Pokemon GO Plus to my device.I can only connect it ONCE successfully, and all attempts afterwards fail.I've tried reinstalling Pokemon GO, tried unpairing on both the GO Plus and my app, clear cache/data, etc.Nothing works, and the only way I can connect the GO Plus is when I restart my phone. (Which if you're a Sony user, you know how long it'll take, and how much battery it would eat off from that ridiculously long max brightness white screen startup sequence.)I've emailed to Niantic multiple times, and no replies.I've tried all solutions presented by the auto-reply email by them too, if you're asking.Backdating the app to 0.57.3 solved it, but it didn't held long until they decided to force update. (Meaning it isn't my device's issue, but Pokemon GO app's issue.)Until recently my phone started spamming messages of 'Unable to connect to "Pokemon GO Plus". ' after I tried to connect it twice, had to restart to get rid of that message.Does anyone else have the same issue as I have? Or if there's any permanent solution? via /r/TheSilphRoad http://ift.tt/2ptU5pr
"Pokemon GO Plus Connectivity Issue since 0.57.4" "Pokemon GO Plus Connectivity Issue since 0.57.4" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 18:03 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.