Ads Top

"[Report] I reported an offensive nickname this morning, it was changed by noontime,"


#PokemonGO: Wow. Some super fast customer support from Niantic today. I've been trading a gym for weeks with some guy by my work who uses an offensive nickname (contains the words HardDick among other words. So I sent Niantic a report with a screenshot this morning. At first I immediately received the standard email that we're looking into it and will let you know. By noon I got a very personalized email from Niantic telling me I had done the right thing and the trainer had been asked to change their nickname. After work I went to the gym and there he was, same mon, same CP, same level, same outfit, but NEW UNOFFENSIVE NAME. And then I proceeded to kick him out as usual. via /r/pokemongo http://ift.tt/2pmZf9g
"[Report] I reported an offensive nickname this morning, it was changed by noontime," "[Report] I reported an offensive nickname this morning, it was changed by noontime," Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 19:28 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.