Ads Top

"Thoughts on weakest type per generation?"


I am getting ready to plan out my next few play throughs, and one play through that I would like to do again is what I call "the weakest"For example, in gen 1, of all the Pokémon available, the weakest type is Bug type, with only 6 final evolutions (Butterfree, Beedrill, Parasect, Venomoth, Pinsir, and Scyther). I chose chose Bulbasaur as my starter, because I like a good challenge, and the Pokémon had as many bug moves as possible sans breeding, and went through the entirty of Leaf Green. It was hard, and I would like to do that again.I was wondering what you all would say is the weakest type per generation. I have my guesses, but I want to hear what you all have to say. Then that will outline my next few play throughs through the generations! via /r/pokemon http://ift.tt/2pbxhMR
"Thoughts on weakest type per generation?" "Thoughts on weakest type per generation?" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 17:42 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.