Ads Top

"Worst Pokemon you've had run on you?"


#PokemonGO: I ran into a wild Grimer spawn last night, which almost never spawn around here. 1078 CP, where the max CP of a Lv. 30 perfect Grimer is 1088 CP, so it had to have been like 95-98 IV if I had to guess. Threw one Pinap/Ultra since the circle was still pretty green and thought a Razz wasn't necessary......and boom. Ran away. Gone from my life forever. How exactly does a Grimer "run" anyway? -_- Shouldn't even be allowed.I just sat there in my car and stared into blank space for a minute and realized I should have Razzd when I Pinapd.What's the worst Pokemon you've ever had run from you? via /r/pokemongo http://ift.tt/2p2Onu9
"Worst Pokemon you've had run on you?" "Worst Pokemon you've had run on you?" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 20:23 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.