Ads Top

"This is probably the most unoptimized game I've ever played"


#PokemonGO: When the game released it actually played pretty well with very little stuttering or lag. Now when I touch anything on the map or menu there's a 5 second delay. This is completely unacceptable. Why do I have lag on a phone that was state of the art when this game came out? Everyone isn't sure what phones this is effecting but a huge number of people have been complaining for a long time. I've decided to quit this game until it's fixed since playing with all this built in delay is incredibly unenjoyable. I went out for 1.5 hours and this is my experience:Boot up the game, lags everywhere. 20min in game crashes just opening the pokemon menu. 40min in the game crashes while I'm raiding causing me to lose. 60min in the game crashes trying to catch a pokemon. 80min in and my battery is 80% depleted. I see a dratini and try to catch it. Ultra ball curve great capture... sweet! Game crashes...I in all honestly can't recommend this game to anyone nor have I bought anything in the store. I probably would buy tons of things if the game was perfectly optimized. Unfortunately, months from this issue appearing and still no fix in sight. via /r/pokemongo http://ift.tt/2srYF7l
"This is probably the most unoptimized game I've ever played" "This is probably the most unoptimized game I've ever played" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 13:44 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.