Ads Top

"Which region had the best Victory Road?"


Hi /r/pokemon! Recently I've been playing some of my old games and I've noticed that some regions had lackluster Victory Roads, while others had great ones. Which one, in your opinion, is the best?Personally I've always liked Sinnoh's and BW2 Unova's. Sinnoh had a huge one with many many secrets in it, most notably the hidden route that was oh so gorgeous to see. New Unova's VR had some of the best aesthetics in the game, and the ruins feel was fantastic.I disliked how shallow and easy Johto's was. I got through it in around 10 minutes or so. via /r/pokemon http://ift.tt/2u9z04d
"Which region had the best Victory Road?" "Which region had the best Victory Road?" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 06:07 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.