Ads Top

"For the love of Pikachu, hire some staff and fix your game."


#PokemonGO: Considering the time, money and effort that the community puts into the game, there are endless reasons so be salty about its management, but achieving a winning instance only to be denied is without a doubt the most insulting.I went to solo an Arcanine raid today. 15 minutes left and Snarl/Crunch. I've done it plenty of times with my team of TTars, Vapes and Golems.In all three attempts, when I cleared Arcanine's health, it would Time Out with between 5 and 10 seconds left. Again, I wasted my time, and my raid pass. Events like these are more a regular occurrence, rather than a rarity.By the time I'd put my frustration aside in time to take this screenshot, I'd watched the timer tick from 7 down to 1 on this screen. http://ift.tt/2xFgKW4 the millions of dollars you rake in, it's completely unacceptable that you insist on running with such a small number of staff given the state of the game.Get it together. via /r/pokemongo http://ift.tt/2x3fvvK
"For the love of Pikachu, hire some staff and fix your game." "For the love of Pikachu, hire some staff and fix your game." Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 09:14 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.