Ads Top

"[Discussion] The Level 40 Conundrum?"


#PokemonGO: Ok, so I was so glad that the double candy event actually helped me hit Level 40 more than I expected. Took longer, and burned up all my lucky eggs from Easter (bought two packs of 8 - completely forgot why I didn't just buy the 25 pack), and had to spend 80 coins to buy my final lucky egg.So... this let to a bit of a confusion for a few reasons.Hitting Level 40, I do think I'm not as intense as some of the other level 40 players. For one, I do not have a GO+, so my stardust count is super low.I don't spend time hitting gyms much, so my coin count is also ridiculously low. I don't for a few reasons. When I spend a good 10-15 minutes hitting a gym down, it often gets taken down 10-20 minutes later. Even in the old system, I was content with 10 coins per day. So hearing stories of people collecting 100 everyday was insane.Because of this, my Pokemon storage is 650 and item only at 700. While not insanely low, it's nowhere near how maxed out the other Level 40s I know are.I don't hunt for high IVs. I don't drive, and only walk to places. So, unless a high IV Pokemon spawns right next to me, good chances I won't get it. I've seen many instances of people driving to catch a 98IV Dragonair six miles away. There's no way I can run six miles in 30 minutes.Ok I realised I can go on and on. But tl;dr - despite hitting level 40, I still feel like a casual player. But at the same time, being level 40, there's almost some expectations for me to go good/intense? Has anyone else who hit level 40 (or even level 38/39) felt the same sense of "wait, I'm high level but I'm not even that good" And also, the conundrum comes in more as I generally don't know what to do in the game. I've read challenges to set for yourselves, and I guess my next goal is just to solo Vaporeon. via /r/pokemongo http://ift.tt/2iJjSum
"[Discussion] The Level 40 Conundrum?" "[Discussion] The Level 40 Conundrum?" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 18:55 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.