Ads Top

"How many Charged TMs are you getting?"


#PokemonGO: I'm wondering how many Charged TMs other trainers are getting these days? Is there some statistics on this?Since my last Charged TM (which I got in a Vaporeon raid), I have done more than 40 Tier 3 raids (solo), plus two Tier 4 raids and one Legendary raid.I'm cursing myself for using Charged TMs on stuff that didn't really matter much, before the nerf in raid rewards. If I'd known they'd be extremely rare, I would've saved almost all of them. Now I'm stuck with a level 35 Tyranitar with Fire Blast... :) via /r/TheSilphRoad http://ift.tt/2xueIoD
"How many Charged TMs are you getting?" "How many Charged TMs are you getting?" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 01:37 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.