Ads Top

"This game is dying; and for one reason only."


#PokemonGO: In very recent times, especially with the release of DraGO, and how it contained more features upon release than Niantics 1.5 year old game. Combined with the ever increasing frustration of Mewtwos c*ck tickling "testing phase", I feel suddenly, people have become as a collective, too frustrated with the way we're being treated and have begun giving up.I for one feel this way and i know others here do too. As someone who grew up watching the Pokemon anime. I always hoped that some day I could have my own Charizard, I was ecstatic when I heard this could become a reality with Pokemon GO and downloaded the game as soon as it was released. It has been 1.5 years since then and I've almost given up hope.I've drowned my thoughts in denial, telling myself that I couldn't lose hope and interest for a game that I've longed for since a kid, how could I now hate a game I've wanted for so long? This pathetic moneymaking excuse of a game has run its course for me, it had the potential to be a truly fun and enjoyable mobile game for all ages. Almost everything was set out perfectly to create this amazing game except for the one most important thing; the developer, Niantic. The most incapable and disappointing game developer I have ever seen has taken this game we wanted to be successful and fun, and just pissed all over it while they laugh at us for throwing money at them.I often imagine how much better Pogo would've been if it were in the hands of a decent game developer. via /r/pokemongo http://ift.tt/2gJlwrC
"This game is dying; and for one reason only." "This game is dying; and for one reason only." Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 18:15 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.