Ads Top

"[Complaint] Why has distance/buddy/egg tracking not been improved after 1.5 years?"


#PokemonGO: I am a casual player - FTP and most of my time spent playing is when I run. It just makes it more enjoyable and can gamify my exercise slightly. I ran 3.2 miles today at around an 8 minute mile pace - nothing crazy, but certainly not walking speed.I received .7km total distance for the run (I know this as I incubated an egg at the start of the run).That is HORRIBLE. I should be getting 5km for that. Even in a worse case scenario, I would think I'd get half of that. But to get 14% of the distance travelled - that is a JOKE.In the spirit of being constructive, I'm wondering how and why this has this not been improved after a year and a half? Is Ingress this bad with tracking? Why hasn't POGO partnered with a great tracking app like Google Maps (or things like Apple Fitness (and the Android equivalent)) to improve this. As someone who likes this game and seems to embrace the "Go" part of it the most, I would really like to see this as a focus for improvement. via /r/pokemongo http://ift.tt/2E2vXnC
"[Complaint] Why has distance/buddy/egg tracking not been improved after 1.5 years?" "[Complaint] Why has distance/buddy/egg tracking not been improved after 1.5 years?" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 06:48 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.