Ads Top

"[Discussion] How to maximize rare candy gains per raid?"


#PokemonGO: Man, I've been posting a lot. Sorry.I just did a search through the sub and a short search online, but I can't seem to find anything that satisfies my questions. I'm doing my M2 raid tomorrow, but I have a very small amount of rare candies. So, I've been raiding a lot more recently to try and build that count up. I've been doing a lot of 5 star raids, but I'm only getting 3 candies every two or three of them. Surely this can't be the most efficient way to build candies...So can anyone help me answer some questions?1) What is the maximum amount of candies you can get from a raid / how is it determined? (I've read a bit on bundles being correlated to the number of balls you get)2) How can I be more efficient and get close to that max number of candies per raid? (I'm trying to get a little over 60 more candies ASAP)3) Do you have any other tips? via /r/TheSilphRoad http://ift.tt/2nmD68n
"[Discussion] How to maximize rare candy gains per raid?" "[Discussion] How to maximize rare candy gains per raid?" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 19:40 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.