Ads Top

"All my pokémon are dead"


So, after looking around, I figure most people know this story: I forgot about my poké bank and it's empty now, but I went the extra mile and put every single one of my pokémon in there. I don't even know how old the oldest one in there is. I remember a rayquaza I had with every single ribbon from every game I could get it to. So many shinies. All the shinies. Why did I have so many shinies? Why did I put them in there? I don't even have half the games these pokemon were even from anymore, either through selling, trading, loss, or good ol destruction. There's a possibility I left some on my OR, but who knows where that is. I have literally 2 pokémon now, in a just started ultra moon. Would it really kill them to let you set up an autorenewal? Like, as digital creatures they're basically killing them if you don't pay.I killed all my pokémon, thank you for coming to my TED talk. via /r/pokemon https://ift.tt/2J8U3fN
"All my pokémon are dead" "All my pokémon are dead" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 22:55 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.