Ads Top

"Help me destroy my younger brother"


So, I’m the oldest of the house and I guess my knowledge of Pokémon is prehistoric by now. I got into Pokémon omega ruby with my little brother and he completely obliterates me. I was hoping to recieve advice for perfect counters against (dialga, kyogre, raquaza, drudigen, groudon, swampert). Needless to say, my gengar just wasn’t enough. via /r/pokemon https://ift.tt/2Fv0U0o
"Help me destroy my younger brother" "Help me destroy my younger brother" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 07:19 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.