Ads Top

"Something I really want for Pokemon Switch"


So I bought Ultra Moon on release day, and was disappointed for a few reasons, and one of them was the difficulty. IMO it was too easy. In Black and White (or maybe BW2? I don’t remember) There was a difficulty option to make it harder. I think it would be great to implement that feature into the new game. Then, younger and less experienced players can play in the normal easier mode, but people who want more of a challenge can up the difficulty. That’s all, comment what you think! via /r/pokemon https://ift.tt/2Fr3HHC
"Something I really want for Pokemon Switch" "Something I really want for Pokemon Switch" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 01:49 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.