Ads Top

"Am I on my way to get banned?"


#PokemonGO: I've got two kids of age 8 and 9 who occasionally play Pokemon Go with me. They've got their own accounts each, so we have 3 accounts all togehter. But we play on the same phone, not because I can't afford a used smart Phone for them, but because I don't thint kids of theier age should have their own phones. I write here because we very often get some kind of warning on the opening screen when we shift accounts (I dont remenber the wording) additionally the hyperlinks lokk like software codes and the pokebox shows only crossed over Pikachus. (See pictures). has anybody experienced this? Are we in danger of getting banned and what will happen? As far as I know, it is not against the TOS to share the same Smart phoneEDIT: thank you for your quick reply! Looks like everything is fine. I feel relieved :-) via /r/TheSilphRoad https://ift.tt/2ku3qLY
"Am I on my way to get banned?" "Am I on my way to get banned?" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 22:24 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.