Ads Top

"The data files from Pokemon go"


#PokemonGO: Hi!,I asked Niantic for all the data they have from me for Pokemon go a couple of days ago at [privacy@nianticlabs.com](mailto:privacy@nianticlabs.com)I'm a level 40 player (now looking at it I play a lot, but I think it is mostly because of the pokemon go plus :D). I'm sharing it so the community could understand what info does niantic stores from us . The GPS and email information have been removed for privacy. I left the 0.0 values of the GPS because it looks like a NULL (they didn't get GPS info) and it could be interesting for analisys.Weird things I found out is, there's no info about my phone device, IP, carrier, hardware, etc. Also, they say they only store 2 month of GPS info and it seams that there's a couple of days more? maybe they need to update that.Link to GitHub via /r/TheSilphRoad https://ift.tt/2tGRZpg
"The data files from Pokemon go" "The data files from Pokemon go" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 03:07 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.