Ads Top

"PoGo just saved me a lot of money due to sheer coincidence."


#PokemonGO: Like most players here, or at least a handful, I put PoGo on while driving solely to help with hatching eggs. I work in a kitchen as a Sous and put in 60+ hour work weeks so the alternative doesn’t fit in my schedule. At the end of my apartment complex is usually a spawn point for Pokémon and when the light is red I catch something if it’s worth my time. It was the last Slakoth I needed for a 95% IV Slaking evolution. First thrown was unsuccessful and the light turned green. Nobody was behind me so I waited a little and made another throw. As I made that throw a car hidden behind traffic was blazing through the red light like a bat outta hell and would have T-boned me. This Slaking I have now will be cherished. via /r/pokemongo https://ift.tt/2uU5brq
"PoGo just saved me a lot of money due to sheer coincidence." "PoGo just saved me a lot of money due to sheer coincidence." Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 01:14 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.