Ads Top

"Why does my phone auto-pick my stone tyranitars vs mewtwo?"


#PokemonGO: I have some stone tyranitars, some stone/dark tyranitars, and one dark/dark tyranitar. All have CP between 3200 and 3350.​When I fight a mewtwo, my phone gives first preference to my stone/stone tyranitars, and it has never chosen one of my dark/dark tyranitars. This happens even during unfavorable weather such as windy, rainy, or cloudy.​What's up with that? I could change it manually every time, but before I do that, I want to make sure I understand what's going on. What does my phone know that I don't know? via /r/TheSilphRoad https://ift.tt/2xJDMtZ
"Why does my phone auto-pick my stone tyranitars vs mewtwo?" "Why does my phone auto-pick my stone tyranitars vs mewtwo?" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 23:47 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.