Ads Top

"[art] I started dabbling in ceramics and being an avid pogo player, this is my first project!"


#PokemonGO: https://ift.tt/2QM6TUg album has shots from different stages of the project.I've never done ceramics before but I'm a pretty crafty person so I bought a bunch of supplies including a kiln and taught myself via the internet. I drew the templates, carved, and painted each piece by hand so it took a while. I actually made two sets but the other set had issues and it's nice to learn from those mistakes.I'm looking to make more and will prob start to sell some or take custom orders with my local discord group. And if that works out well, maybe start an Etsy shop for them! Hope y'all like them! via /r/pokemongo https://ift.tt/2yFwwij
"[art] I started dabbling in ceramics and being an avid pogo player, this is my first project!" "[art] I started dabbling in ceramics and being an avid pogo player, this is my first project!" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 04:18 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.