Ads Top

"Didn't realize I was at 49/50 berries given to Pokemon and caught Mewtwo then caught Mew immediately afterwards."


#PokemonGO: I finally managed to evolve a Magikarp today and made very fast progress on 7/8 of a Mythical Discovery. Sadly I was running out of normal razberries and pinap berries because I haven't been able to play much lately, but some friends turned up at the same time as a Mewtwo raid started so we did that.Turns out I was at 49/50 berries, and the handful of golden Razberries I used to catch Mewtwo were enough for me to finish the quest!Thanks to lucky timing, I caught Mewtwo then afterwards immediately caught Mew!https://ift.tt/2AbZk3K I got my second non-event shiny today. Which is cool. via /r/pokemongo https://ift.tt/2NFHTw1
"Didn't realize I was at 49/50 berries given to Pokemon and caught Mewtwo then caught Mew immediately afterwards." "Didn't realize I was at 49/50 berries given to Pokemon and caught Mewtwo then caught Mew immediately afterwards." Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 08:53 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.