Ads Top

"I made some little paper gift boxes for Community Day"


#PokemonGO: I made these little paper gift boxes to give out to people on Community Day in Spokane. Each gift box has 3 random perler bead items on a keychain. I made stardust vials, 2/5/7/10 k eggs, lucky eggs, rare candies, incense, potion, super potion, pinap berries, silver pinaps, and all the pokeballs in the game.​I've made about 25 of them to give out to people as we play, i thought you all would enjoy them too :)https://ift.tt/2OYCFjT via /r/pokemongo https://ift.tt/2EjPHV1
"I made some little paper gift boxes for Community Day" "I made some little paper gift boxes for Community Day" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 11:58 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.