Ads Top

"If my 'very first' gym badge is now at a gold level, will it disappear once I get my 1,001st gym badge?"


#PokemonGO: I've read that we can only have 1000 gym badges, and that as you exceed this number, your oldest badges disappear. So.... if my oldest badge is a gold (or even silver), will it disappear if I travel and spin new gyms? If I re-spin the gym later, will I re-acquire the badge and it will still be gold? Thanks in advanced! via /r/TheSilphRoad https://ift.tt/2QRpxKI
"If my 'very first' gym badge is now at a gold level, will it disappear once I get my 1,001st gym badge?" "If my 'very first' gym badge is now at a gold level, will it disappear once I get my 1,001st gym badge?" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 22:58 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.