Ads Top

"My Friend List Is Glitching Out. Anybody Else?"


#PokemonGO: https://ift.tt/2Aay6ea first image it shows a repeat of two of my friends while two of my other friends are missing, the second image it shows a friend but refuses to send a gift for some reason, and the final image it denies my friend list exists at all.I restarted the game multiple times and tried going back to it after catching a pokemon to find different results (which are these three images) oddly enough. via /r/pokemongo https://ift.tt/2NFIpdG
"My Friend List Is Glitching Out. Anybody Else?" "My Friend List Is Glitching Out. Anybody Else?" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 04:18 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.