Ads Top

"PSA: Lock your screen."


#PokemonGO: I was hunting psychic Pokes around my campus today before class, when I ran across a high cp slow pokes caught her, and thought I locked my screen, then put my phone in my jacket pocket while I went through my hour long class.Well I guess I didn’t and somehow ended up tapping on a different Pokémon, then unknowingly began to toss every single one of my 80+ poke balls, roughly 70 great balls, and roughly 40 ultras, (most likely just straight on the ground) exhausting my entire supply to not even catch a low level abra.Which kinda burns a little more because I had just bought 100 balls with money. (Because I don’t have very many pokestops near me and not enough time to sit at them.So long story short, don’t be stupid like me, close your app when you’re done. via /r/pokemongo https://ift.tt/2OVUXC7
"PSA: Lock your screen." "PSA: Lock your screen." Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 00:28 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.