Ads Top

"Was sitting at my desk at work.. decided to open up the app and this is the first guy I see.."


#PokemonGO: So I got into work.. no one was here yet. This place is dead quiet for at least the first hour of the day. Since its been raining everyone is late.. I decide to open up my app, I get pissed cause well there are a bunch of Kabuto's and I'm over Kabuto lately.. I decide to just go at it and the first guy I catch is this one..https://ift.tt/2Ov89yM via /r/pokemongo https://ift.tt/2Abwj8k
"Was sitting at my desk at work.. decided to open up the app and this is the first guy I see.." "Was sitting at my desk at work.. decided to open up the app and this is the first guy I see.." Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 04:18 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.