Ads Top

"What Pokemon will you be sending to Let's Go?"


#PokemonGO: Hopefully I'm not alone in that I'm incredibly excited for the release of Pokemon lets go, so as part of my prep I've started tagging Pokemon ready to be transferred but what is the main Pokemon you're most excited to transfer and what is the story of how you caught them?Mine will be my Hitmonchan Jackie that I caught on the very first day POGO was released. I had stayed up all night waiting for the apk to release and then after a night of playing I get back home around five am completely shattered but before I go to sleep I decide to check it one last time and sure enough there's the outline of a Hitmonchan just down the road. Que me at sunrise in my pyjamas catching this Hitmonchan realizing that this is gonna be my life now. via /r/pokemongo https://ift.tt/2yfoT2Q
"What Pokemon will you be sending to Let's Go?" "What Pokemon will you be sending to Let's Go?" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 04:18 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.