Ads Top

"Anyone else simply love the night walking theme?"


#PokemonGO: I just recently re-downloaded Pokemon Go on my new phone. I uninstalled it on my old phone and when I tried to reinstall it a while later, it wouldn't work... so I haven't really been able to start playing again until now. Anyways, I heard the night walking theme for the first time tonight and I must say I am in love! I especially love the synth that makes up the bass track- makes it sound like something out of an old 80s/90s video game! I may or may not have tried to match my steps to the beat the entire walk home from work... via /r/pokemongo http://bit.ly/2BXlWoy
"Anyone else simply love the night walking theme?" "Anyone else simply love the night walking theme?" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 21:17 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.