Ads Top

"[AR Shot] Terror In Bristol"


#PokemonGO: One of the most prolific moments of 2018 was this terrifying encounter with an absolute colossal Giratina! Once thought to be banished, the legendary ghost/dragon Pokémon had managed to find a way to briefly invade the city of Bristol while I happened to be visiting! I’m just thankful I lived to tell the tale, and can celebrate a new year with all of you!​Sidenote: A big thanks to all that have messaged me about my recent Zapdos photo! I'm really happy to see people being inspired in their own AR+ photography, and I hope to continue to inspire! For anyone interested, I have a dedicated IG account where I primarily share my particular AR shots/stories: PKMNPHOTOGRAPHER​Happy Snapping!http://bit.ly/2CSb8ti via /r/pokemongo http://bit.ly/2REZQ4d
"[AR Shot] Terror In Bristol" "[AR Shot] Terror In Bristol" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 05:02 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.