Ads Top

"Automatically Give the Option to Place a Pokemon after Defeating a Gym"


#PokemonGO: Not sure about the rest of the world, but after defeating a gym I always place my Pokemon inside the gym. I think it's kind've odd you have to re-enter into the gym after defeating it to place your Pokemon inside. As someone who's practically always on the go, I defeat gyms on the way to my next location, and because of this, can't spare the extra seconds to manually place my Pokemon in the gym.​I'd understand if one wanted to heal their Pokemon to defend at a gym, but from what I've observed from other interfaces, there can be built in features if one were to install an automatic place Pokemon in gym feature.I mean it's not a huge deal, but it is odd that they don't automatically assume if you defeated a gym, it's for the purpose of putting your Pokemon inside it. via /r/pokemongo http://bit.ly/2VxVzhN
"Automatically Give the Option to Place a Pokemon after Defeating a Gym" "Automatically Give the Option to Place a Pokemon after Defeating a Gym" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 16:22 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.