Ads Top

"Niantic... PLEASE put a Pokestop in my rural Ethiopian town."


#PokemonGO: I'm a Peace Corps Volunteer living atop a ~10,000ft plateau in rural Ethiopia. Surprisingly good 3G reception. Surprising amount of Pokemon. I just wish there were a Pokestop in my town because 1) I'm consistently out of Pokeballs, berries, and other supplies, 2) I'm trying to complete Research and Field tasks, but can't without a Pokestop, and 3)... I don't know. There's usually a third thing, but I can't think of it right now. I'm sure I'm missing another valid point.Also, stop updating the app every 5 seconds. I only get wifi like 1 day a month maybe. But, most importantly, I need a Pokestop. Thank you. (And since the online Pokestop Request form thingy only works with a ton of submissions, that won't work for me because I'm fairly certain I'm the only player within a hundred miles of myself). via /r/pokemongo http://bit.ly/2VuynAY
"Niantic... PLEASE put a Pokestop in my rural Ethiopian town." "Niantic... PLEASE put a Pokestop in my rural Ethiopian town." Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 16:22 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.