Ads Top

"Stopped by an armed soldier in the airport"


#PokemonGO: Today I'm flying back home from Strasbourg after some really nice christmas holidays. Me and my family gotta spend still a couple of hours more here since we got pretty early, and I've just been listening to music while fighting a blue gym that's been getting healed up for hours, making it impossible for me to take it down.After some waiting, we finally decided to go through the security control, and my mom for some reason was stopped to be checked with a drug control (apologies for my bad english). Me and my sister laughed about it, cause our mom looks like the most innocent tourist ever. We proceeded to get our things, but our belts back, take our devices and stuff, etc. And when we were done with that, an armed policeman (there are several soldiers and cops here and there, because of the threat of potential terrorist attacks, I assume) came to us, and asked us if we speak french.None of us do, and he didn't speak english or spanish neither, so he kept trying to communicate totally helpless. He sounded so serious. And my mom started to get nervous. The soldier then pointed to my phone, and I just opened it, assuming he was expecting us to close our devices, I don't know. Then he opened Pokemon Go, and grabbed his phone to show me an Egg Raid that would start in 20min on the same gym, since my phone was still loading.And then I understood. He was trying to make me raid with him. I died while trying to explain it to my family since they have no idea about the game. Unbelivable. He then simply smiled and went back to his place, like what just happened was totally normal. I'll update about the raid later. via /r/pokemongo http://bit.ly/2GS1yLd
"Stopped by an armed soldier in the airport" "Stopped by an armed soldier in the airport" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 23:07 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.