Ads Top

"I just woke up here in North America and I'm just baffled that spoofers in my local community have all 3 of the lake trio and both shellos forms already."


#PokemonGO: This I feel just proves how Niantic's anti-cheating system does not work. It does not detect that someone is spoofing and if it does it's not banning them on the spot. Or at all. These 3 legendary pokémon haven't even been out for 12hrs yet and spoofers have once again tainted the game just to be the first to have them all. I know that both shellos forms were spawning all over together but these ingrates were actually going after hundos from all over the world which is impossible unless you're Superman.Why do I care? How does it affect me? Well if you have to ask you're probably part of the problem. But I guess it wouldn't bother me as much if I don't know-- if they didn't brag about it to the anti-spoofer playerbase all of the time. Stop bragging about your spoofed crap. You look stupid. Don't even respond if you support spoofers. You're even worse than they are. You won't do it yourself but you'll ask for them to help each time. Lame. via /r/pokemongo http://bit.ly/2VEn9wP
"I just woke up here in North America and I'm just baffled that spoofers in my local community have all 3 of the lake trio and both shellos forms already." "I just woke up here in North America and I'm just baffled that spoofers in my local community have all 3 of the lake trio and both shellos forms already." Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 21:24 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.