Ads Top

"[idea] why can't I click on my coins and have it tell me how many I've gotten today out of my daily limit?"


#PokemonGO: There's so many annoying notifications when you launch the app that it is very easy to miss whether any of your pokemon were knocked out of a gym and whether you got any coins for that day or not. Many times I wake up and find I have 3 pokemon returned, but they must have been knocked out around 11PM the previous day, because I'll get a 4th pokemon knocked out maybe around 6PM and see that I now got my coins. In the old days this used to be something you could sometimes find in the journal (which is useless btw) but it would make way more sense to have it be on the shop screen. Click on your total coins and it'll say 48/50 coins or 12 / 50 coins etc.Even if there was a circle with a number in the center than slowly got filled in as you go coins or SOMETHING ... Thanks. via /r/pokemongo http://bit.ly/2Wi0dRi
"[idea] why can't I click on my coins and have it tell me how many I've gotten today out of my daily limit?" "[idea] why can't I click on my coins and have it tell me how many I've gotten today out of my daily limit?" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 23:54 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.