Ads Top

"Is it just me, or is riding your bike to hatch eggs kind of a screw-job?"


#PokemonGO: So, I was trying to hatch some eggs and cover some extra ground catching Mon the other day on my bicycle (ride for a bit, pause to catch Pokemon, ride, stop ex..). All in all, I biked about 27 km ( ~17 mi) but I only got about in game credit for about 4 km. Does the game look at your phones pedometer function only and not take into account gps movement at all? I know people could (and do) cheese the game by driving and playing, but I feel kinda cheated...​Plus, the thought always amused me that the in game characters I made ride bikes in circles for hours to hatch eggs are now getting their revenge as I ride my bike for hours to hatch eggs. But oh well! via /r/pokemongo http://bit.ly/2GMmb8c
"Is it just me, or is riding your bike to hatch eggs kind of a screw-job?" "Is it just me, or is riding your bike to hatch eggs kind of a screw-job?" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 07:24 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.