Ads Top

"I use Shuckle for gym defense for fun."


#PokemonGO: It came to me during a raid: a 3k shuckle is DIFFICULT to raid solo due to its high DEF. I used to drop arcanine and hariyama in gyms because reasons (like still not having a machamp).​Fast forward to me getting a 199 CP Shuckle (natch). I drop it in a gym. It's there, in its red and yellow glory, standing with 3K CP defenders, all 199 CP of it. Raiders chuckle. This is a waste of slot, they think.​They attack.​They whoop, WHOOP, all of the defenders, my shuckle included. Everyone drops mid hundreds CP.​Shuckle drops 3 CP.​Rinse and repeat, until finally, lunch break over, they realize they just wasted an hour of their lives trying to take a gym defended by a 199 CP shuckle.​I then feed a berry to the defenders. via /r/pokemongo http://bit.ly/2WvgpSd
"I use Shuckle for gym defense for fun." "I use Shuckle for gym defense for fun." Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 16:53 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.