Ads Top

"Shiny Machop Bokeh"


#PokemonGO: http://bit.ly/2WBLe7Q This is my favorite AR shot so far. This picture is unedited, which is why I love it so much more. This picture was taken when I was at my local park with my friends, and I noticed the basketball court, which was a perfect background for machop. I though about taking this picture for GoCreateChallenge, so I recently entered it. If anyone was wondering, to get the Bokeh (blurred background), you place the Pokémon, put your hand in front of the camera until it focuses (the closer your hand is, the blurrier the background will be, and the deeper the picture will look). Once you move your hand away, quickly take the picture before it focuses on the background again. Let me know what you think! via /r/pokemongo http://bit.ly/2Meaxc7
"Shiny Machop Bokeh" "Shiny Machop Bokeh" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 00:48 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.