Ads Top

"Why does my Switch command fail often in Rocket Battles?"


#PokemonGO: Just did a battle against a random set. So when I sent Ttar out against Bulbasaur, I wanted to switch mons out to my Dragonite. I lost over half my Ttar health by the time Dnite got out there because I had to try twice to switch.I've also been having issues where I am kicked out to the overworld when I am in the middle of team building, and once I got kicked out before my inventory could even load to team build. I assume those are just memory leak issues people have been reporting? via /r/TheSilphRoad https://ift.tt/2YBOXmS
"Why does my Switch command fail often in Rocket Battles?" "Why does my Switch command fail often in Rocket Battles?" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 05:56 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.