Ads Top

"After 1 month of being shiny-less, i got 2 in a row"


#PokemonGO: https://ift.tt/2ZASimT have not gotten a single shiny for the previous month, except on ralts CD. I was looking forward to the water festival as I was hoping to get a shiny from the increased spawn rate. However, with 1 day left, i was still disappointed that i didnt get any shinies. Today, i was on my way back home on the bus. I opened up the game and saw a single krabby spawn. As the bus was moving, i quickly tapped on it before it despawned. I was shocked when i saw it was shiny and almost screamed. I was definitely overjoyed. I didnt see any spawns for the rest of the trip until i alighted from the bus. When i alighted i saw a swinub spawn and was surprised as swinubs dont usually spawn where i live. I tapped on it and lo and behold i saw it sparkle. I couldnt believe my luck and let out a shriek. Walking home, i was shivering from excitement all the way. Today was definitely one of the best day playing pokemon go! via /r/pokemongo https://ift.tt/2ZxBedv
"After 1 month of being shiny-less, i got 2 in a row" "After 1 month of being shiny-less, i got 2 in a row" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 18:23 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.