Ads Top

"Just about gave up on trying for shiny Rayquaza when my coworker offered to trade me his extra for one of my shiny Feebas... and then this happened"


#PokemonGO: Hatched my second shiny Feebas of the event yesterday morning and was somewhat annoyed by it. I mentioned it to a coworker, as well as the fact that I have been trying (and failing) to get shiny Rayray for a while now... and he said that he'd gladly take my Feebas for his extra.Not only was I not expecting to get a shiny at all, but I wound up with this gorgeous, lucky dragon.https://ift.tt/2ZASLW7 can't even remember the last time I got a lucky Pokemon, so my luck couldn't have been used on a better choice! via /r/pokemongo https://ift.tt/2Zx7Rbe
"Just about gave up on trying for shiny Rayquaza when my coworker offered to trade me his extra for one of my shiny Feebas... and then this happened" "Just about gave up on trying for shiny Rayquaza when my coworker offered to trade me his extra for one of my shiny Feebas... and then this happened" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 07:53 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.