Ads Top

"Middle age woman couldn’t handle the mighty Dunsparce"


#PokemonGO: I went out to my local village on bike to play Pokemon GO to search for Clamperl quests. As I was riding to the next pokestop, I saw the gym right next to it (which is usually full due to being so close to the road) being taken by this middle aged woman in her car. I assumed she might have been on my team so I joined in when she was almost done. I brought my trusty 500+ wins maxed Dunsparce with me to finish chipping at this Salamence and I got the final hit, giving me priority. My name in Pokemon GO being DunsparceMan55, I decide to put another one of my high level Dunsparce in the gym. I look over at the woman and she looks furious. I soon look over to the recently reoccupied gym to it being attacked again. She finishes taking over the gym from me, pulls up to me and shouts “F*** YOU DUNSPARCE MAN” before driving off. After that, I wait about 10 Minutes or so, knock out her Pokemon in the gym and put another Dunsparce in it. Definitely one of the funniest experiences I’ve ever had playing this game.TL;DR: Help take over gym, put Dunsparce in it, woman gets mad, swears at me then drives off only for me to put another Dunsparce in the same gym via /r/pokemongo https://ift.tt/30KmKbp
"Middle age woman couldn’t handle the mighty Dunsparce" "Middle age woman couldn’t handle the mighty Dunsparce" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 12:58 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.