Ads Top

"PvP Fast/Charge moves chart"


#PokemonGO: I know /u/Luminoxius did this already... but that was quite a time ago, and I didn't agree with his metric, and we got Charm/Crabhammer/Psystrike, so I made my version.​PvP Fast moves EPT vs DPTSo basically moves closer to right side deal more damage per turn (DPT), and moves closer to top side generate more energy per turn (EPT).I followed '1.33 EPT+DPT' metric of /u/StefanEijg . And I accepted popular 3/3 DPT EPT baseline, which translates roughly into 1.33 EPT+DPT=7 line here.​​PvP Charge moves DPE vs Energy*Warning: this chart is very cluttered (I had to exclude Struggle because it makes the chart unnecessarily big, and I just superposed Ice/Fire/Thunder Punches as there was no space), and unless you can see a leader line, the move names should be attached the closest point ONLY on their left side. (Except for the leftmost moves)Slight slight green glow means it has stat changing effect.Here I adapted energy as x-axis, not inverted energy. I though that is more intuitive. So here moves closer to left side are quicker to use, and moves closer to top side deal more damage per energy (DPE).I don't think there is a consensual metric for charge move, I adopted DPE/Energy, which is basically same as DPE*Viability which /u/PokePhilosopher defined. I thought about DPE^2/Energy, but that metric says Dynamic Punch is better than Cross Chop, which not many people would agree. And I don't like fractional exponent, so I'll leave it as it is for now. And I chose DPE/Energy=1/35 line as a reference line, which is bit arbitrary. via /r/TheSilphRoad https://ift.tt/2NF1Qa1
"PvP Fast/Charge moves chart" "PvP Fast/Charge moves chart" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 18:59 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.