Ads Top

"Why do some pokestops give more items for certain users?"


#PokemonGO: I was playing the game on Tuesday and noticed that I get a LOT of items from pokestops. I noticed my friend next to me didn't get the same amount of items. So we continued and I kept getting increased items!I usually play the game in 2 main areas. I'll describe them as 'Home' and 'Work'.. I do most of my playing at work during lunch, where I spin roughly 15 pokestops atleast twice and catch everything in my path. At home, I'd go spin 2 stops if I need more quests, catch a few pokemon and then return home.Tuesday item spinning near Home: https://ift.tt/32hh3C7 item spinning at Work: https://ift.tt/2HAVxk0 item spinning near Home: https://ift.tt/32ffyo6 quickly went past these stops at home last night, and it's STILL happening. I can visit these stops at any time of the day, and I'll get 6-8 items every single time.I tried to look at a few things to determine WHY, but I can't seem to figure it out:My first thought was Team Rocket Badges. Mine are both silver, at around 350 grunts beaten. But when I posted this in a raid group, someone mentioned the same behaviour with 30 grunts beaten.I looked at S2 cells to try and determine what size area was affected, but one pokestop that is in nearly every cell doesn't give me increased values. Level 11 was the closest that included all the other pokestops I spun to test.I also thought that my home area can be seen as more rural than work, but that wouldn't explain why I am the only one getting increased items and someone mentioned to me that he gets more items in the most dense area in our city (and not at home).This was posted previously, but there weren't any good comments that may explain what is happening: (https://ift.tt/2HAnrN9 at the screenshots, it is obvious that this is not 10th pokestop spun nor is it a daily bonus of some sort. I also get 13 items from my gold gyms there, but I believe this might be normal.Anyone know what is happening? New feature coming? Is Niantic trying to figure out where your home is to give you increased items near there? via /r/TheSilphRoad https://ift.tt/2ZEtypA
"Why do some pokestops give more items for certain users?" "Why do some pokestops give more items for certain users?" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 15:34 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.