Ads Top

"Guys I made friends during pogo"


#PokemonGO: I played pogo today after not playing it since 2016, and I was just out for a walk going to all the pokestops and gyms.I went to one gym and exuded to rest for a little bit and noticed there was a raid going on. I’m very noobt right now so I was going to just ignore it but then I noticed two people joined.I asked them if I could join and they said “of course!” And then proceeded to beat down the klank in 10 seconds. Afterwards they taught me about curveballs and how to properly catch and I can’t really get the awesomeness of that off of my mind.That’s all, just wanted to talk about this wholesome little story. via /r/pokemongo https://ift.tt/2nmOBj9
"Guys I made friends during pogo" "Guys I made friends during pogo" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 16:47 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.