Ads Top

"Is anyone else experiencing the top of the menu sticking to the bottom of the screen?"


#PokemonGO: I’m often having an issue that when I leave the player data screen the menu section that says “me / friends” sticks to the bottom of the screen and covers the pokeball button and everything on that lower section of the screen. The only way I’ve been able to get rid of it is by force closing the app and opening it back up again. It’s annoying enough that I find myself not playing as much as I used to.Phones: iPhone XS & iPhone 11 Pro via /r/pokemongo https://ift.tt/2mRtHst
"Is anyone else experiencing the top of the menu sticking to the bottom of the screen?" "Is anyone else experiencing the top of the menu sticking to the bottom of the screen?" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 16:17 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.