Ads Top

"What Pokemon do you find the most frustrating to catch? And why?"


#PokemonGO: Just yesterday, I was trying to catch a Yanma and I feel like it has the most crazy flying patterns (which actually I think is fun, variety is good!) but I literally missed the first 10 or so throws. I probably should have just given it a nanab berry at that point... but still. It made me start thinking, I wonder what pokemon for you all is the most frustrating to catch. Any particulars?For me, it might have to be Zubat or Golbat. They look so close but are actually very far away! That in combination with the size of their circle and their movements, I've always had trouble catching them... via /r/pokemongo https://ift.tt/2qUXbaS
"What Pokemon do you find the most frustrating to catch? And why?" "What Pokemon do you find the most frustrating to catch? And why?" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 20:14 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.